Monday, July 07, 2014

Love Quotes for Husband

Thanks for your comments and positive response to my post about Marriage love quotes. There were requests from some readers to post love quotes separately for husband and wife. Thus I've decided to make two post and this is the first one that contains romantics quotes a wife can use for her husband. I hope you will like these quotes. So here are some lovely quotes that can be used by a wife to husband:

  • Nothing says "HOME" like the arms of my husband
  • You are my anchor
  • No one ever wanted anything more than I wan you 
  • When I count my blessing I count you twice
  • You are such a blessing in my life. The kids are so happy and you keep all of us so happy. You are the man that any woman would want in her life. Thank you so much for being what you are. By Gloria Tellies
  •  Dear hubby,
    We make an awesome couple you know,
    I may not have too many gestures to show,
    But, I truly love you from my heart,
    No one can ever make us apart,
    Love you loads!
  • Sometimes I think my husband is so amazing that I don't know why he's with me. I don't know whether I'm good enough. But if I make him happy, then I'm everything I want to be. By Angelina Jolie
  • There are no special gestures to show,
     There are no special ways,
     But, today I want you to know,
     That this is the most wonderful phase,
     Of my life,
     I am so happy being your wife!
  • The wisest decision I made in my life is choosing you,
    I have made the right choice. Proud and excited to be your wife.
  • God made me realized how blessed I am.
     For He gave me a wonderful person as my husband
     I Love you so much
  • I don’t need a superhero.
     I don’t need a character from romantic novels.
     I don’t need a prince from fairy tale.
     Why would I wish for those if I have all of them wrapped in one?
     And he’s a real one. I love you so much, my husband.

Romantic quotes from for Wife to be posted soon. 

1 comment:

Love Quotes for Husband said...

"Success in marriage does not come merely through finding the right mate, but through being the right mate."

Nice collections for love quotes for him to send to your loved husband.