Friday, April 05, 2013

Wedding night love quotes - romantic wedding night quotes

Wedding night (First wedding night) is a special moment for the couple and it’s the night the couple would remember forever. No matters if the couple had a love marriage or arranged marriage or if the couple is from Asia, USA, UK, Dubai, Australia etc. The emotions, the love that both the partners have for each other on the wedding night is something special and how about expressing it in romantic way through some romantic wedding night love quotes. Listed below are some quotes I searched from internet and books in the local library.
  • May all your wedding dreams come true on this your wedding night; keep what your thinking to each other... under the sheets.
  • It seems right now that all I've ever done in my life is making my way here to you.
  • Storm clouds may gather and stars may collide, but I love you, until the end of time.
  • You are the only person that can make my heart beat faster and slower at the same time.
  • I love you because we hate the same stuff.
  • Love is like playing the piano. First you must learn to play by the rules, then you must forget the rules and play from your heart
  • You don't marry someone you can live with...you marry the person who you cannot live without.
  • I have great hopes that we shall love each other all our lives as much as if we had never married at all. 
  • I may not be your first, but to be your last would be perfect.
I hope you like the quotes and now this last one is not a quote but a proven formula for the males reading this post about wedding night quotes, please remember that A good husband is never the first to go to sleep at night or the last to awake in the morning.

You might also love to read posts below:
  1. Love Quotes for Bride & Groom
  2. Husband Wife Love Quotes
  3. Love before and after marriage


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi admin,
your post "Love quotes to say to someone special" is are very special for us. This "Cute quotes encourages to work everyday life. I have collected many quotes from you. So thanks a lot for doing this job.